I read the book and its bad ass. Just saw that it was made into a movie. Has Tommy lee Jones and Woody Harrelson in it. Anybody know if its gonna be shown locally?
I read the book and its bad ass. Just saw that it was made into a movie. Has Tommy lee Jones and Woody Harrelson in it. Anybody know if its gonna be shown locally?
GO VOLS
Don't know. It looks great though. I've been checking mininova for a cam version.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
gotricities.com/movies
Doesnt look like its playing anywhere for now. Id say it will either be in Tinseltown or Carmike possibly in the next few weeks though as it builds buzz. Ive heard its a great movie.
It isn't released yet. NOV. 21 is the release date
http://imdb.com/title/tt0477348/
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Cool I had saw the reviews for it. I thought it was out. Thanks for the info.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks